East West Québec offers advanced electronics manufacturing services from rapid prototyping through full-scale production. We offer solutions for PCB assembly, box builds, and new product introduction with the ability to incorporate the latest technology, making us more than just the industry standard. Through the full East West family, when our customers outgrow our capabilities, we can transition projects to our lower-cost locations around the world while still maintaining a single point of contact.
We combine best-in-class manufacturing services with the most exciting upcoming technologies to provide our customers with a truly unique experience.
At East West Québec, we serve a wide range of industries, including:
- Lighting & LEDs
- Medical & Instrumentation
- Military & Aerospace
WHAT WE DO BEST
- Box Builds - This location is equipped to supply you with PCBA, cable and wire interconnects, final box build, and packaging. Our services include sublevel product assembly, system-level assembly, software loading, and product configuration, testing, packaging, and labeling.
- New Product Introduction
- Rapid Prototype Manufacturing is operated out of our Mirabel factory. The sweet spot for this program is PCBs with:
- Moderate to high fabrication complexity, 4-24 layer, fine pitch BGA.
- Assembly complexity with mid-high placement count; 200+ unique SMT placement count
- Low volume production and prototype in quantities of 1-1000 per run
- Quick turn
- Flying probe
- Technological Innovation
- Advanced cooling
- Printed electronics
- PoP (package on package)
As one of Canada’s top five EMS companies with nine unified lines for peak flexibility and integration, we are truly able to serve customers at every stage of the product lifecycle. From the innovation center at C2MI to our dedicated rapid prototyping and NPI facility and two separate facilities for customers requiring mass production, we believe in developing long-standing, trusting partnerships built on quality, communication, collaboration, and loyalty.
A PLACE FOR EVERYONE
- C2Mi: Innovation Center
- Mirabel: Home of our rapid prototype manufacturing and NPI programs housing 1 SMT line, 25,000 square feet facility with 3,000 square feet serving as a protected component warehouse and an additional 5,000 square feet of storage warehouse
- Granby: 35,000 square feet, 3 SMT lines, specializing in low mix/high volume
- St-Hubert: 50,000 square feet, 4 SMT lines, ideal for high mix/low volume
- DFx analysis: Design for Manufacturability, Design for Cost, Design for Assembly
- BOM analysis
- Aegis change and documentation management
- Quick turn prototyping and NPI
- Test Development