Streamlining the Product Development Process.
From initial concept to full-scale production, our experienced team of engineers and technicians provide services that meet your exact needs. We offer a wide range of prototyping, manufacturing and testing services, allowing you to bring your product to market faster and at a lower cost.
- Labor quote in 24 hrs.
- Turnkey quote in 96 Hrs. avg
- Typical Qty 4 to 50 units
- QT with key local PCB fab partners
- 3 days, 5 days, or 10 days from Clear to build
- Procurement starts at PO receptions (TK)
- Clock starts when the last part is in (TK or consigned) and technical issues are resolved
- DFM, DFX services
- PCB DFM
- Component Engineering
- Silicone Expert BOM report
- Obsolescence management
Scale up with confidence.
Get your product from concept to reality with the support of a global manufacturing network. With seamless transition to our global manufacturing facilities, you can scale up confidently and quickly—without sacrificing quality.
Keep your design schedule on track.
Don’t let delays in sourcing slow down your design process. With our alternative sourcing solutions, you can ensure that you stay on track with your timeline. Keep the momentum of your project going strong with Rapid Prototype Manufacturing Services.
Streamline your product development.
Streamline your product development process and get to market faster with our Design for Manufacturing and Design for Supply Chain services. With a comprehensive understanding of your needs, we can help you get the best results from your product design and manufacturing.
NPI/Low Volume Services
- Turnkey quote in 5 days average
- Typical qty from 50 to 500 recurrent
- EAU < 1000 Panels
- NA or offshore for low volume
- Account Management
- Typical 10 15 20 days from CTB
- Basic Supply chain strategies and forecast
- Transfer to other EW’s facilities if growth
- Obsolescence management via Silicone experts and design partners
- AVL & BOM analysis
- Design for Manufacturing (DFM)
- Design for Supply Chain (DFS)
With nine unified lines for peak flexibility and integration, East West Quebec can truly serve customers at every stage of the product lifecycle. With our dedicated rapid prototyping, NPI facility, and two separate facilities for customers requiring mass production, we believe in developing long-standing, trusting partnerships built on quality, communication, collaboration, and loyalty.
Within our three factories in Quebec, our relationship with you can begin as early as the rapid prototyping stage and grow to full production. A seamless transition to East West’s global facilities is offered to customers when projects reach a point of requiring greater diversification or lower-cost geographies, including our nearshore facility in Costa Rica or our highest volume factories in Asia. Staying within the East West family allows for a quicker transition without the inconvenience of finding a new supplier and by minimizing retooling expenses.
Our PCB Rapid Prototype Manufacturing services typically involve:
- Moderate to high fabrication complexity, 4–24-layer, fine pitch BGA
- Assembly complexity with mid-high placement count; 200+ unique SMT placement count
- Low-volume production and prototype in quantities of 1-1000 per run
- Quick turn
Rapid Prototype Manufacturing Services in Quebec
- 1 SMT Line in place scalable to 3 for future growth
- Manual soldering, Box build integration, and Test area up to 70 workstations
- NPI area for customer on site
- Proto postmortem reports for customer or NPI transfer to other East West facilities if needed
Our RPM Technical Capabilities
SMT & Through-Hole:
- 0201 & Fine pitch, BGA, LGA, QFN
- ROHS and Lead reflow oven 13 Zone
- ROHS Wave
- Universal Fuzion high-capacity chip shooters
- Dek printer
- Manual Soldering stations
- T&R, Digi reels, Tray, Cut tape
- Bulk and Tube placed manually
- Panel Size: up to 20 in x 24 in
- QC incoming inspection
- Consigned kit or in-house kitting
Test & Repair:
- Mirtec MV 6 AOI 3D capabilities.
- 100% of all PCBA AOI Tested
- Functional test operation Thermal
- Chamber testing TE 1007C (75C +175C)
- BGA repair station
- Serialization & traceability (linked to PO, WO, and operators only)
- Box Build stations
- ISO 9001 ready process documented
- IPC 610 Class 2 & 3
Our material quote team can quickly identify alternative sourcing options to maintain or improve your strict design schedule if supply chain challenges are detected. We have electronic component inventories worldwide and quality-approved brokers that we can choose from. Our quote team will work with you to identify component alternatives and sourcing options to ensure your program's success and get to your next-generation product faster. Our ability to plan delivery from PO reception, bring materials quickly, and assemble PCBs into a dedicated prototype manufacturing facility ensures a quicker time to market.