Single sourcing is terrifying.
- Are you counting on one supplier to deliver the products or components you need to keep running?
- Have you had a less-than-enjoyable experience with your overseas manufacturer?
- Had you just figured out how to handle the tariffs from the US-China Trade War, only to be immediately inundated with more fires to put out as COVID-19 put global manufacturing operations to a complete standstill?
- Do you know deep in your gut that expanding your supplier base is the surest way to reduce risk, but the thought of handling so many moving pieces causes your head to spin?
- Do you feel pressure from your boss to ensure your supply chain is safe so the company can remain afloat during sudden disruptions?
- Do you find yourself lying in bed at night, wondering how you’re going to make sure this never happens again?
The critical need to diversify supply chains has been discussed by “the experts” for years, but now it is no longer an option to simply discuss – NOW is the time to act!
Total reliance on China has nearly destroyed supply chains for companies around the world. No supply chain – no product. You are seeing companies lose money and your friends lose their jobs.
It's impossible to assume China will no longer be a manufacturing hub, but do you know what is possible? Working with an Atlanta-based contract manufacturing services supplier with factories in the US, Costa Rica, Vietnam, and yes, even China. You get the benefit of reduced risk that comes with a multi-hemisphere approach while maintaining a manageable and reliable contact list of one.
That’s right. One company, one point of contact, and a world of options.
That’s great, but can you make my product?
Here is a taste of the specialized capabilities we have to offer you, and we encourage you to look at our website for a full rundown:
Are You Ready to Talk?
If you’ve seen enough and are ready to discuss your needs with us, great! You can send an email via the form to Andy to start a conversation.
Maybe you’re still in the research phase and not quite ready to chat. That’s cool, too. We encourage you to take a look around our website and let us know when you’re ready or if you have any questions.