East West offers an assortment of supply chain management services to help make the logistics process easier for you, but if you choose to handle your own freight, that’s okay too! We can arrange shipment of product to the port of your choice and you can handle the process from there. Our domestic warehouses in Georgia and California allow us to ship to either coast, where we can cross-dock and deliver your products faster.
- Capacity Optimization and Production Order Planning
- Freight Consolidation (offering full container freight rates for customers ordering in less than container volumes)
- Ocean Freight Management
- Insured ocean and inland freight
- Bill of Lading preparation
- Customs clearance and duty prepayment
- Cross-Docking (Providing Door-to-Door Delivery)
- On-time delivery
For customers who need product on demand (JIT), East West offers domestic inventory and safety stocking options, so your products will be ready exactly when you need them. Our Vendor-Managed Inventory (VMI) program can help plan your order demand throughout the year. We will work with you to analyze your annual usage, predict when demand will spike and place your orders so that you have product at your door ready to go when you need it.