East West Manufacturing’s Tool Shop was launched in 2013 to meet the increasing demand of customer products. The Tool Shop provides East West customers with: In-house tool manufacturing expertise, reduced tooling cost, increased speed to market for production.
Located in one of our wholly-owned facilities outside of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, the completely modern tool shop occupies 4500 square feet (450m2), is staffed with 15 employees, currently runs 2 shifts, and has the capacity to produce 7 fully functional, standard injection molds per month!
Current Molds: Injection Molding, Blow Molding, and Stamping products.
The East West Tool Shop Difference:
- Easy communication thanks to a multinational management team
- High-level equipment
- Flexible factory (small and receptive)
- Controlled lead time and quality
Unparalleled speed to market:
- Part co-design to make it injection friendly – Reduce cost, increase quality
- 3D Layout – supplied in 24 hours.
- Full 3D – supplied in 3 to 7 days (can work with customer specification)
- Manufacturing drawings – delivered in 4 to 12 days after approval by the customer.
The East West Tool shop current equipment includes:
|Finish Milling Machine||Manual Milling Machines (2)|
|Rough Machining Milling Machine (2)||Drilling Machine|
|Wirecut Finishing (2)||Manual Turning|
|Wirecut Rough||Surface Grinding Finish|
|EDM CNC||Surface Grinding Rough|
From simple single cavity to complex multiple cavity, slides, gates, and injector pin designed molds, East West Manufacturing has the technical skills and equipment to manufacture precision molds for our customers.