Our capabilities include shaded pole, 3.3 mm, 95 mm, 42 Frame, 48 Frame, 56 Frame PSC fractional horsepower motors (PSC = Permanent Split Capacitor, up to 1 HP). The motors we provide are used air and water moving systems such as:
- Universal brushed AC Motor for power nozzle applications, Vacuum, Blowers
- 3.3 PSC replacing Shaded Pole for higher efficiency and improved starting torque
- 42 Frame PSC for Ventilation, PTAC, Fan Coil
- 48 Frame PSC for Heat Exchange Applications like Condensers and Central Blowers
- 56 Frame PSC, resistive start motors, typically for belt driven air moving applications
We have a highly automated, 500,000 square foot, ISO: 9001 Certified, dedicated motor factory located outside Shanghai, China. Our UL approved facility manufactures over 1 Million motors per year; with 10+ Million Electric Motors in the field.
- A team of Motor Design Engineers with years of experience including reverse engineering to match airflow and motor performance specifications.
- A UL-approved, full dynamometer test facility.
- Life testing and temperature extreme testing facilities to ensure that your motor design will perform for years to come in your application.
East West currently manufactures fractional HP motors: 1/30 (30 Watt) through 1 HP, along with multispeed and single speed motors, as well as 115, 208, 230 Volts and 3 Phase.
Common fractional HP motors are: 1/6, 1/5, ¼, 1/3, ½, and ¾.
Motor factory houses a UL approved lab, including dynamometer and application test facility capable of the following Testing:
- Stop – Start
- Continuous Run
- Locked Rotor
“We met East West many years ago when they offered us one limited motor category at a substantial savings. Over time we collaborated to develop multiple motor lines, including high-ambient-temperature and multi-HP motors to help us better serve our end customer. The motor engineering team has a deep understanding of what it takes to meet the demands that our customers and their applications require.”
Product Line Manager | Aftermarket Motor Distributor
Experienced Engineers understand air delivery and power consumption to deliver RPM – CFM requirements.
East West Manufacturing currently produces Electric Motors for the following applications:
- Direct Drive Furnace Blower
- Condenser Fan
- Filtration/Room Air Cleaners
- Heat Exchangers
- Evaporative Coolers
- Fan Coil
- PTAC (Packaged Terminal Air Conditioner) – think hotel/motel