5 Questions with Matt:
1. What are you known for professionally? What do you have a knack for?
Knack for…..Anticipating potential problems/roadblocks in a project and addressing them in advance before they become a problem.
2. Who have you worked with in the past? And what have you done for them?
Previously worked for an Injection molder who provided components to the Automotive and Office Automation industries. Worked in Account Management and major accounts included Lexmark, Delphi, and Canon.
3. What are you passionate about personally? What do you really enjoy? What can’t you stop talking about?
Really enjoy college basketball.
4. Do you race motorcycles, love to travel, noodle catfish, tend your own garden? Provide something fun/unique about you.
Love to travel to the Caribbean. Like gardening, fine wine. Probably considered a foodie.
5. Where did you go to college and what brought you to Atlanta?
UCONN, Spouse’s job relocation brought us from CT to GA in 2001.